Hajj & Umrah Services
Traveling for Hajj Checklist. [Information here is for those traveling from Bangladesh]
- Choose Hajj Agent who is enlisted by MORA [Ministry of Religious Affairs] for Hajj 2016.
- Passport Valid for 6 Months. [Passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other ]
- Hajj Registration Form. Click Here to Download form
- All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Woman pilgrim should write his Mahram information on the application form.
- Passport Size latest 4 copies Picture.[A recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is
- facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.]
- National ID Card.
- Round Trip Flight Ticket. [The application must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservation ]
- Proof of Vaccination.
- Police Clearance.